LOOKING FOR HELP? 22 YEAR OLD FEMALE LOOKING FOR A JOB….
There are available videos that are uploaded to youtube.com of Carrie riding. You can view them by searching “Carrie Boeve and Bentley”
Basically the desired job description is: I am looking for a paid position with the main intention of advancing towards a professional riding career. Daily grooming and barn work is assumed to be part of the job and my main focus is growing as a rider. This means the biggest points of the job would be riding daily, regular lessons, and opportunities to show. I am a very hard worker and will not disappoint my employer. Here is my resume, and I have references and phone numbers on request.
To secure a paid position with the main intention of advancing
towards a professional riding career.
- Worked for Karen O’Connor
- Groomed and Exercise Ride at Raylyn Farms
- Groomed at Shows For Nick Dello Joio
- Over 16 Years of Horse Ownership & Caretaking
- 14 Years as an Active Competitor
- Strong Understanding of Horse Behavior and Natural Horsemanship
- Honest, Hard Working, and Dedicated
- Reliable and Responsible
- Works Well Independently and With Others
Skills & Experience
- Experienced FEI groom
- Exceptional Daily Care of all Raylyn Farm’s and O’Connor Equestrian’s Top Level Horses
- Groomed for Nick Dello Joio at Shows
- Daily Feeding, Mucking, Turn Out/In, Blanketing, Grooming, Exercising, etc.
- Present For All Vet and Farrier Appointments
- Started Green Horses Over Fences
- Starting With Basic Balance, Responding to Hand and Leg Aids, and Perfecting Flat/Pattern Work
- Progressively Working on Striding, Consistency, and Building Enthusiasm and Confidence Over Fences
- Working Towards the Ultimate Goal of Riding a Perfect Course Every Time
- Two-Time Individual State Grand Champion Hunt Seat Equitation Bareback
- School Equestrian Team – Grades 6-12
- Weekly Show Schedule Through Summer Months
- Complete Knowledge of Show Grooming (Bath, Clip, Mane Pull, Braiding, Wrapping, etc.)
- Horse Shows By The Bay (Traverse City, MI) 2014 – Second Place
- Attends Bi-Weekly Lessons & Various Clinics to Continue to Grow as a Competitor
- Sits In On All Schooling and Training Conducted by Marilyn Little, Karen O’Connor, and David O’Connor